Restaurant General Manager
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
26 December 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, an established restaurant with a seating capacity of 500 guests, is looking for a seasoned, mature vibrant Restaurant General Manager to join their team
• Hire and train staff members.
• Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
• Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
• Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
• Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
• Open and close the restaurant on time.
• Agreeing and managing budgets
• Planning menus
• Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
• Promoting and marketing the business
• Overseeing stock levels
• Ordering supplies
• Producing staff rotas
• Handling customer enquiries and complaints
• Taking reservations
• Greeting and advising customers
• Problem solving
• Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
• Keeping statistical and financial records
• Assessing and improving profitability
• Setting targets
• Handling administration and paperwork
• Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
• Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
• Experience working in the restaurant industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Bookkeeping knowledge.
• Ability to professionally address customer complaints.
• 4 Years of Experience
• Previous experience in a Restaurant Manager role or similar
• Hospitality Diploma
• Prior experience working in a reputable company in the hospitality industry
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.