Management of ART department
· Screen and Implement test and start
· Perform Phlebotomy for Lab Baselines
· Ensuring all people who pass through all health facility departments are tested, those that are positive are enrolled in care.
· Work hand in hand with healthy facility staff, community health workers and community leaders.
· Reviewing and QC of Health files and taking the appropriate action
· Understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation and data review
· Initiate treatment to all HIV positive patients in the Pre-ART registers as tracked from way back before Test and Start
· Identify undiagnosed People Living with HIV (PLWHIV) using a strategic mix of testing services within and outside facilities to maximize yield and ensure immediate linkage to ART.
· Work with Pharmacy and Lab to strengthen the supply chain management and logistics of HIV testing kits and pharmaceutical commodities to meet demand.
Strengthen the capacity of the health systems of Zambia HIV service delivery
· Conduct regular data review, editing and updates as required
Perform data quality control