Jobs at:KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
• To provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients.
• Provide nursing and First Aid Care to all employees at the company First Aid Centre.
• Respond to all emergencies and other health related matters as assigned by the supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Observing and recording patients’ behavior, provide emotional and psychological support to the patients.
• Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
• Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
• Transfer of critically ill and injured employees to referred hospitals.
• Assist conduct company pre-employment medicals as instructed for newly recruited staff members.
• Ensure Medical/Legal compliance is well followed and adhered to at all times.
Education and Work Experience
• Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
• Diploma in Nursing.
• (2) Years work Experience, with at least two (2) years in a busy private company.
Skills and Competencies
• Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to medical field.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge and practical skills in providing nursing care and First Aid.
• Strong personality.
• Good communication skills.
• Very good people management and networking skills.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]