Lusiwasi Mini Hydro Power Station Clinic
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery.
- ART Management Certification.
- Must be registered with the General Nursing Council and with a valid practicing license.
- Five (05) years’ work experience.
- Provide holistic reproductive health care service to clients in order to reduce maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality.
- Assist women in all stages of pregnancy, childbirth and post-delivery.
- Provide full antenatal care including all necessary screening tests.
- To be fully up to date with national guidelines and protocols including EMTCT.
- Manage complications in pregnancy and child care in accordance with the principles of basic obstetric care.
- Work closely with obstetricians and gynaecologists in diagnosing and treating women with acute and chronic illnesses.
- Provide antenatal education and preparation for parenthood, family planning and childcare.
- Provide health counselling and education, not only for women but also within the family and the community.
To apply for this job please visit http://www.zesco.co.zm .