Jobs at:National Health Insurance Management Authority (NHIMA)
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role will be reporting to the Administrative Officer and will be responsible for performing administrative support tasks to the Authority, including answering phone calls, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, scheduling meetings and travel, distributing mail and ad-hoc tasks.
The role will be the first contact between the Public and the Authority.
• The key functions of the role will include but not limited to;
• Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
• Notifying Authority personnel of visitor arrival and scheduled appointments;
• Maintaining security and telecommunications system;
• Informing visitors by answering or referring inquiries/queries via emails to the responsible departments for follow ups;
• Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges;
• Operating telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation;
• Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
• Supporting continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Grade twelve (12) School certificate with 5 Credits which should include English Language;
• Certificate in Office Management or any business course;
• Certification in computer literacy which includes excel, word, power point and access.
• Prior experience in Front Office management or Receptionist
Competencies required for this Role
• Must be an effective communicator in English ;
• Must have good interpersonal skills and organisational skills;
• Must have good time management skills and ability to prioritise; and
• Must be a self-starter
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now