Jobs at:Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia requires the services of Quality Controller who reports to the Quality Assurance Technologist. The role of a Quality Controller is to monitor and conduct tests and analyses to control and ensure compliance to quality requirement across the Supply Chain.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor and analyse Package Quality
• Monitor and analyse Process and Product Quality.
• Comply with Business Systems (including SC Ways, Internal Quality & Food Safety Systems as well as Coca-Cola requirements).
• Manage Own Performance and Development
• Maintain Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
Skills, Experience & Education
• Qualifications – Diploma in Food Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree
• Experience – Prior QC experience or routine testing experience is preferred. Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage
• Competencies – Administration, Assertiveness, compliance, Governance and ethics, detail focused, problem solving and analysis, routine/discipline, self-motivation and team player
Judgement and Decision Making
• Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making
• Efficient and applies rigour and operating discipline to ensue decisions are made on a timely basis.
• Proven ability to foresee and take action against potential risks to the business/system as a whole
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.