Quality Assurance Technician
Jobs at:260 Brands
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Quality Assurance Technician
The Quality Assurance Technician will be reporting to Quality Assurance Manager and will support the Quality Assurance Manager by providing production expertise to resolve Quality issues within the production operation. Ensure that the product meets customer’s requirements (both internal and external) at each stage of its manufacturing process, carrying out relevant testing and where necessary take corrective action to rectify non-conformance issues. Report quality issues data, ensuring the Food Safety & Quality Management Systems are adhered to at all stages.
Unloading of materials.
• Carry out product tests and thorough independent final inspection of finished products to defined procedures, formally reporting all defects
• Responsible for checking, progressing and collating inspection records
• Provide technical support in the areas of material pre-delivery inspection, goods Inwards, and Production line Quality support activities
• Inspect and auditing of all components and all stages of the manufacturing process
• Investigate any quality issues to identify root cause and raise appropriate corrective action paperwork and ensure issues are addressed and resolved
• Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to Food Safety management system (ISO 22000:2018)
• Ensure all products flow through the inspection points
• Ensure all incidents of non-conformance are recorded
• Maintain the calibration system, ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated
• Carry out internal inspections of other departments
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities
• Support and participate in process improvements
• Write simple reports and provide information to Quality Assurance Manager
• Be aware and work to achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Undertake continuous training and development
• Participate in root cause analysis and resolving problems
• Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
Key Qualifications & Requirements
1. Minimum of 2 – 4 years, preferably in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry.
2. Education Level:, Diploma course in science, food, chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry,
3. Qualifications: Diploma and/or degree in Production Management or other relevant field
4. Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
5. Good Command in English Language, Nyanja and Bemba
6. Abilities: proven abilities of a quality supervisor background.
7. Personality: Self-motivated, Completing tasks on Time.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For all interested candidates, please email your CV and relevant qualifications to [email protected] with “Quality Assurance Technician” in the subject line and fill the following assessment survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9KD737J
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]