We’re hiring for Quality assurance specialist
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Quality assurance specialists is responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct or improve the final products and processes in order to meet established quality standards.
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
To provide high quality seeds that meets or exceeds both internal and regulatory standards to our customers. This is achieved by conducting audits onsite and offsite where the seed is produced. We also carryout inspection for product release for both inbounds and out bounds logistics. Furthermore, we conduct warehouse inspections to ensure there is no insect infestation or anything that can interfere with the quality of the seed.
Responsible for document management control to ensure that documents are maintained and efficiently organized as per the CRIM requirements. Ensures that review and approval are conducted on time and that documents are published and effectively communicated using the approved system.
- Documents due for review are completed
- Follow up on change requests that are logged.
- Ensure that all procedures to new template
- Updates Quality procedures to ensure that changes are captured.
- Manages the plant and field Quality critical equipment register ensuring that equipment is calibrated as per the register and the list is effectively maintained.
- Manages the non-conformity management process. Supports the plant and field to investigate Quality non-conformances Monitors actions items to ensure timely closure.
- In partnership with operations develops the plant Quality training program. Provides identified training at the locations for quality related procedures.
- In partnership with operation develops and executes the risk-based audit programs. Supports the Quality Coordinator to schedule regular quality audits to verify proper cleaning procedures, effective use of checklists and records which are designed to improve and sustain a high level of quality assurance. This includes calibration logs, cleanout checklists, sampling procedures, product run records, bagging weight checks, sample submission etc. assists to ensure that action items are documented in the approved system and follows up to ensure that action items are effectively closed on time.
- Complies data to publish the monthly Quality dashboard.
- Analyzes data generated from Quality Key Performance Indicators and escalates to operations and field as opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the Plant Self-Assessment program for Quality
- Supports Quality Supply and Operations to develop and audit processes that supports supply activities in production locations.
- Conducts SPSC sampling training and ensure that in-houses samplers are certified.
- Tracks the closure of identified actions.
Key Stakeholders And Interactions
- Processing plant
- Field production
- Supply chain
- Quality testing laboratory.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Diploma or Degree in sciences (agriculture and laboratory).
- 2- 4 Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards in seed technology
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written and should be a team player.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
To apply for this job please visit careers.corteva.com .