QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPEREINCE
M inimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s in Public Health with
- Training in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Training in HIV/OI Management in a requirement
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in managing a project, District or Provincial Health Office
- Strong knowledge of HIV/AIDS policy, strategy and programmes
- Experience in Training / facilitation or mentorship programs
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Project Management skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Provide general administration, and overall programmatic technical support through; budgeting/planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Track Performance of direct report staff and provide assessment reviews.
- Brief and communicate programmatic performance to EQUIP Zambia management in consultation with the Head of Technical Programs
- Work closely with MoH and Provincial personnel and other stakeholders e.g. laboratory services, pharmacy to develop and implement strategies to strengthen the program management
- Ensure adherence of USAID/GRZ internal controls/following SOPs & ensure that all administration in the department is coordinated and according to internal standards
- Performing tasks accurately, completely and effectively in line with management expectations and department performance standards.
To apply for this job please visit http://www.linkedin.com .