Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Positions
Date advertised: 21st January 2021
Closing date: 26th January 2021
Contact Person: Vacancy24
Location: Kasama, Northern Province
Contact email: [email protected]
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract Duration: Three (3) months
Reporting to: Deputy Chief of Party – DSD
Job grade: TBA
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s in Public Health with
- Training in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Training in HIV/OI Management in a requirement
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in managing a project, District or Provincial Health Office
- Strong knowledge of HIV/AIDS policy, strategy and programmes
- Experience in Training / facilitation or mentorship programs
Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Project Management skills
K e y P e r f o r m a n c e A r e a s:
- Provide general administration, and overall programmatic technical support through; budgeting/planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Track Performance of direct report staff and provide assessment reviews.
- Brief and communicate programmatic performance to EQUIP Zambia management in consultation with the Head of Technical Programs
- Work closely with MoH and Provincial personnel and other stakeholders e.g. laboratory services, pharmacy to develop and implement strategies to strengthen the progra management
- Ensure adherence of USAID/GRZ internal controls/following SOPs & ensure that all administration in the department is coordinated and according to internal standards
- Performing tasks accurately, completely and effectively in line with management expectations and department performance standards.
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure.
Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to this email below: