NMS Infrastructure is now engaged in fulfilling the terms of the 2022 contract, for the design and build of three 200 bed Hospitals and 108 Health Centres in Zambia. As part of this contract, NMS now requires a project support assistant to support the delivery of various content capture, media communications and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) functions and responsibilities in country.
Reports to: Director and General Manager Zambia / Business Development and Project Support Manager UK
Based at: NMSI Zambia, Lusaka Office
- Supporting the delivery of the Built to Care media and PR campaign by being the UK team’s main point of contact in Lusaka
- Oversee the deployment and management of site time-lapse cameras
- Collect data/videos from site time-lapse cameras on a regular basis (bi-weekly preferable)
- Attend all media and PR engagements relating to the project (site blessings, site handovers, etc)
- Ensure pictures and videos are captured at all media and PR events
- Ensure pictures and videos are captured during each site visit
- Ensure all site pictures and videos are named and stored correctly online (Salesforce and Dropbox)
- Work with NMSI’s CSR manager to help co-ordinate CSR projects
- Capture photos and videos of CSR projects with reports sent back to the CSR Manager
- Provide support to the UK Communications and CSR team with online and offline communications (e.g. website and social media updates)
- Support the Zambian Delivery and Management team in liaising with our customer
Other duties as required
Candidate Characteristics – The successful applicant will:
- Be organised
- Have an eye for quality & attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Be adaptable
- Skills and experience – The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a busy environment and show good time management skills.
- Preferably, technically educated to Diploma/Degree level in a Mass Communication or Public Relations.
- Have experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Have good communication skills and an eye for detail
- Enjoy working as part of a team working towards a common goal
- Have experience and be comfortable working with people/partners/stakeholders across all levels
- Have experience of working with various IT and media equipment
- Have proficient IT skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (Photoshop and InDesign desirable but not essential)
- Have a full and clean driving licence
- NMSI wishes to identify the Project Support Assistant as soon as possible.
Engagement / Terms:
- To be discussed at interview.
Method of Application
To apply please send your credentials to the email below:
Only those that meet the qualifications need to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.