Zenysis is a technology company dedicated to building powerful, collaborative software that governments and international organizations need to confront some of the greatest challenges facing humanity.
At Zenysis, we believe that data saves lives. We are a diverse company working in partnership with governments and organizations to transform the way decisions are made by building user-centered technology to facilitate decision making that drives forward progress. We help our users access the full power of their data so they can act on valuable insights to build and sustain high performing, equitable systems.
We are engineers, designers, data scientists, diplomats, and public health experts, and we are on the side of those in greatest need around the world. We’re well funded, growing sustainably, and are run by founders with consistent track records of success.
As a global company, diversity of identity and experience is both a moral and business imperative.
With responsibilities ranging from client-relations, business development, data analysis, and everything in between, you’ll have the opportunity to work with every team at Zenysis while building the skills to lead increasingly large parts of our long term operations and strategy in Zambia.
At Zenysis, roles aren’t defined by narrowly scoped duties. PMs take full responsibility for the success of our deployments, including engaging with analysts and high-level decision-makers, running analyses, scoping engineering projects, collaborating with engineering, and ensuring that all aspects of technical implementation run smoothly.
The Project Manager (PM) must be highly organized, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to think ahead and work independently to manage both project teams and client relations in Zambia. S/he will have a growth mindset and will embody Zenysis’ core values of equity, excellence, collaboration, inclusion, persistence and empathy.
The successful candidate will report to the Regional Director for Delivery and will have the opportunity to work with every team at Zenysis while building the skills to manage a growing portfolio in Zambia.
- Plan, organize, and direct the completion of projects in Zambia while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Work with the Delivery team to identify risks and opportunities across projects within Zenysis and promoting process improvement
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Deal with complexity, analyze information, and implement the Zenysis vision
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
- Track project lessons learnt and best practices from the project implementation process
- Conduct user engagement activities such as dashboard development, data analytics, trainings, one-one desk sessions and in the development of training plans with the User Engagement Specialist
- Solicit feedback from users and stakeholders to share with the product team.
- Participate and contribute to the project engineering and product calls with the User Engagement Specialist
- This is a local hire. You are, or are willing to be, based in Lusaka
- 5+ years in an advanced management role with program/project management experience
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Experience working with Ministry of Health and Implementing partner/donors
- Understand the underlying patterns of data manipulation with R, Excel, SQL, Python or similar tool
- Experience with data management/data analytics
- Programmatic M&E Knowledge
- Health insurance coverage
- Retirement contributions
- Untracked vacation time
- Health/fitness membership of your choice
- Competitive salary
Zenysis is an equal opportunity and is committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co .