The Project Finance Officer supports projects in their financial administration, ensuring the project finance is compliant to Ornaisationsl policies and procedures as well as donor finance procedures, regulations, and guidelines. The Project Finance Officer safeguards the finance control of projects, including budget and periodic progress monitoring and takes actions for overall profitability/financial health in line with the budget.
- Recording financial project data into systems, monitoring and analyzing project data
- Ensure control, monitoring and execution of all financial and related activities for the projects, like budgeting, depletion, administration and planning and control, in line with the organizations financial standards and guidelines.
- Executing the budgeting process and periodically forecasting and monitoring (audit) all financial related activities within the project
- Regularly provide (requested and non-requested) financial reports, analysis and advice to provide insight in the overall projects financial status
- Provides financial reports to meet both internal and external donor requirements
- Assists in development of budgets in proposals. Guides and oversees qualification process for grants if applicable
- Supports the project manager in being compliant to internal- and external procedures/ regulations and donor guidelines regarding the financial administration of projects
- Provides advice, balancing country interests, relevant regulation, corporate standards and guidelines, taking the project set-up with different donor regulations into account
- If needed also take care of petty cash and supplier payments
- Guides the Project Manager with country budgets, country project administrations and country project reviews in multiple country projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .