Jobs at:HOPE worldwide Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Programs Coordinator
Closes: July 16, 2021
HOPE worldwide Zambia (HwwZ) is a Christian Charitable Organization that has been supporting vulnerable children and empowering women in the poorest areas of Lusaka for 21 years. Our programs have reached over 2000 children and over 600 Caregivers. We have 17 full-time staff working at five locations around Lusaka. Our Head Offices are in Woodlands. Our programs for children help to build social awareness, physical wellbeing, and emotional strength through providing comprehensive Early Childhood Development programs and HIV Education. HOPE worldwide Zambia also runs donor-funded projects around Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) and Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) which is funded by CHAZ through the Global Fund.
We have an opening for a Programs Coordinator, to join our HOPE worldwide Zambia team on the CHAZ Global Fund project. The ideal candidate needs to have extensive experience in program delivery and planning as well as coordination skills. This project will be implemented in Southern Province in the districts of Monze, Choma and Namwala. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Coordinate communication between the site offices, partners and the Head Office
• Preparing of documentation and compliance of project/program contracts
• Assist in the development of Program design to effectively deliver programs and monitor performance to meet desired outcomes such as developing work plans and Gantt charts for project implementation
• Conduct project field visits to the sites as required.
• Prepare progress, monthly and quarterly reports to relevant stakeholders addressing program successes, challenges and lessons learnt from the projects
• Assist in coordinating of logistical support for conference organization, site visits, workshops, accommodation and coordinate transport including pick-ups/drop-offs for traveling staff on request.
• Maintain a filing system for program documents for easy access by HOPE worldwide Zambia team members.
• Drafting correspondence, taking of minutes, making travel arrangements and related tasks as may be required by the Program Manager or Country Director to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the Program.
• Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions to help with program performance and efficiency.
• Collecting and collating reports from the sites and stakeholders on a monthly basis
• Office management ensuring that supplies in stock for office and project use.
• Tracking program asset inventory registers.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other social science with a minimum of four years’ work experience.
• Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills, especially in an NGO setup.
• Proactive, tactical and team player.
• Excellent English language fluency, both written and verbal required
• Proficiency in MS office package
• Good interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]