Program Assistant / Receptionist, Zambia Country Program
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide
PATH Zambia Country Program portfolio includes projects across priority health programs such as Malaria, Nutrition and Immunization, Reproductive Health, Tuberculosis (TB), COVID-19 Support, Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance as well as Digital Health with funding from various donors.
PATH Zambia seeks the services of a Program Assistant / Receptionist who will perform the following tasks:
Front Desk Management
- Receive and answer telephone calls and greet all visitors using a professional and courteous manner and direct them to appropriate person.
- Monitoring all entrances and activates doors for entrance and directs delivery personnel, guests, etc., to appropriate destination.
- Distribute office mail and send out mail/packages to the appropriate persons and courier.
- Maintaining and reconciling courier services accounts.
- Set up and maintain tracking sheet for all correspondence received.
- Create and manage PATH welcome packages for visitors.
- Prepare and manage welcome materials for new staff including: staff ID cards, business cards, office keys, office telephone directory, medical cards and vehicle parking permits.
- Manage office filing system and handling official documents confidentially.
- Manage bookings of conference/meeting rooms.
- Assist with the management of travel arrangements for international visitors, including hotel bookings and airline reservations.
- Assisting in the arrangement of logistical and administrative support for local travel.
- Managing the Taxi Services contracts, booking taxis and registering taxi invoices for payment.
- Advanced Certificate / Diploma in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar office administrative position
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and perform to strict deadline
- Good filing and secretarial skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Experience in an international NGO will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel) and MS Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com .