Key Result Areas And Output
- Ensuring that the production process runs effectively and efficiently and that production target are achieved in a hygienic and within acceptable standards
- Ensuring that the necessary packaging materials and ingredients are available to achieve production targets and all the losses are monitored and controlled.
- Contributing and participating directly with the implementation of process improvement initiatives in the plant.
- Participating actively in problem solving with root cause analysis.
- Providing accurate and timely information on productivity, yields, waste and downtime events to the Production Managers.
- Ensure that there is compliance to all regulatory and manufacturing requirements, and that these are achieved to the highest standards.
- Accurate and detailed information flow through required operational reporting.
- Implement and maintain the quality/HACCP plan to ensure the correct procedures are followed and required targets are achieved.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement in the processing plant and participating and supporting the quality audit process.
- Participating and supporting the health, safety and risk management plans to ensure OSH compliance and minimize the Company’s exposure in all ways.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Production Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at operational level in a production environment
- Experience in a Dairy Factory or FMCG is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of plant machinery and processes
How to apply
Please send CVs to the email below: