We’re hiring for Production Assistant
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As Production Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring inventory is organized, stored and counted accurately.
You will assist and support the warehouse and logistics specialists in daily executing of tasks.
- Organize and store inventory in the proper location.
- Move inventory and materials across facilities.
- Assist in weekly and Monthly inventory counting and tracking.
- Support Logistics Specialist and warehouse specialist with daily tasks.
- Supervisor the shop floor workers with loading and offloading.
- Operating weighbridge
Key Stakeholders And Interactions
Interacts with customers, production, and transporters.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Grade 12 certificate/ High School Diploma (Min qualification)
- Certificate in logistics/ Supply chain
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
To apply for this job please visit careers.corteva.com .