Product Development Coordinator
Jobs at:Grassroot Soccer (GRS)
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Product Development Coordinator
GRS is an international adolescent health organization that leverages the power of soccer to educate, inspire and mobilize at-risk youth to overcome their greatest health challenges, live healthier, more productive lives, and be agents for change in their communities.
The Product Development Coordinator is an experienced and dynamic project manager who will organize and develop curriculum and training approaches with sport based adolescent health content. The Product Development Coordinator will also manage curriculum consultants and individual projects, along with coordinating the GRS Product Development team’s overall portfolio of training and curriculum activities and projects. At times they will facilitate training and onboarding workshops and support business development proposals. The position will be based at one of the GRS affiliate offices in the cities listed above.
• Develop interactive, sport-based adolescent health content following the GRS curriculum development process
• Identify, manage, and cultivate GRS’ technical consultant database and help procure consultants as needed
• Facilitate training workshops and onboarding workshops on new/revised curricula
• Please see full job description for additional responsibilities.
Specifications & Competencies
• 3 years of project management and/or coordination experience, involving both project management and people (consultants)
• Experience in adolescent health program facilitation and training
• Experience writing and delivering evidence-based health and life skills curricula preferred
• Must be able to legally work in South Africa, Zambia, or Zimbabwe
• Please see full job description for additional information and to apply.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Download More Info
Please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] with “Product Development Coordinator” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.