Come and be part of an exciting team with a history of outstanding results.
Join a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia.
Be part of a boarding school and unique surrounding community with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a school farm, clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre. It is a wonderful place to raise a family!
Share in our School Core values which are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in an expanding school. Chengelo School looks for committed Christians; passionate about their faith, passionate about teaching children who demonstrate perseverance and have a track record of success. As the leading Independent boarding School in Zambia, we are committed to the development of the whole child, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. We are looking for an outstanding leader with the vision and skills to contribute to the leadership team of our Primary school and help to ensure continued progress and success.
Qualifications & Training:
- Postgraduate Degree in Education preferred
- Evidence of continuing professional development in preparation for Deputy Head Teacher position.
- Applicants must be licensed teachers
- At least 5 years teaching experience with a record of successful teaching
- Experience of effecting change in pastoral care, learning support, co-curricular provision, character development.
- Experience of leadership role within a Primary School.
- Experience of staff training.
- Experience working with/ teaching diverse groups/ diverse students
Professional skills, abilities and qualities:
- Committed Christian looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
- Understand and support the Christian ethos of our School, including the spiritual development of the pupils and the school’s role within the community.
- Evidence of working effectively with the Head teacher, staff and parents.
- Evidence of leading by example, demonstrating good interpersonal skills, with the ability to enthuse and motivate others and develop effective partnerships.
Chengelo School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to Satisfactory teacher registration check, police check, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to the candidate’s eligibility to engage in activities involving young people.
For further details including job specifications and an application form please visit our website:.
For queries please email .
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to this email below: