Our client, a Global Healthcare and Crop Science Innovation company is looking to hire a Plant Controller.
- Monthly closing activities
- Calculation of cost of goods manufactured & booking of cost adjustments
- Analysis, tracking, forecasting and reporting of non-standard cost
- Inventory balance sheet reconciliations (including work in progress)
- Cost updates in SAP (at all stages)
- Transfer pricing calculations for intercompany shipments
- Budget/LRP preparation
- Stock count participation
- Monthly Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Review and follow up control matrix document
- Participate in D&O reviews
- Check payments against contracts, ensure appropriate POA and DOA in place
- Ensue mitigating control documents are in place and are updated
- Fixed asset verification and review additions/disposal/transfer list monthly
- Ensure compliance around P2P process
- Second level review for labour broker invoices
- Participate in capital review calls, assist with NPV calculation
- Safety and internal control compliance
- Monthly cost centre reporting
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification with focus on Cost Accounting
- 8 – 10 years of work experience in similar finance role, with costing accounting experience
- Computer literacy – Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in SAP accounts payable, materials management, production planning, costing and general ledger modules.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to travel often is required and ability to
- Must demonstrate ability to take initiative with foresight and deliver results.
- Should be able to foster relationships and networking but also work independently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes with the job title as the email subject:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.