Jobs at:Phoenix Health Investments Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparation of medications for patients in the pharmacy.
• Receiving, verifying and filling the patient prescriptions.
• Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of prescription.
• Assisting with insurance claims processing.
• Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory in the system.
• Ensuring availability of drugs by liaising with pharmaceutical suppliers.
• Maintaining pharmacy’s safety regulations by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations.
• Inventory management in the prescribed manner for expired drugs to dispose of.
• Ensure adherence to the stipulated laws guiding the Practice of Pharmacy in Zambia.
• Ensure required licences are always valid.
• Any other duties as maybe assigned by the Supervisor,
Skills and Qualifications
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• Diploma in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Fully registered and licensed
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with databases and medical guidelines
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven work experience as a Pharmacy Technologist in Retail and clinic/hospital pharmacy
• Excellent communication, customer service, negotiation and sales skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]