Jobs at:Tribus Solutions Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
16 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Stocking, reordering, assembling, distributing medications and other pharmaceutical products.
• Order, label and count stock of medication, chemicals, and other pharmaceutical supplies.
• Act as a patient advocate by ensuring that the patient’s prescribed drug therapy is followed as prescribed.
• Organize medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
• Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, removing outdated drugs.
• Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Receive written prescriptions or refill and verify that information is complete and accurate
• Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs
• Protect clients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information.
• Help health care providers and patients by answering questions and requests pertaining to drugs.
• Promote patient drug compliance.
• Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent
• Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy
• Registered with the Health Professions Council of Zambia
• Holder of a valid Practicing License
• At least 5 years relevant work experience
• Must be Computer literate
• ¬Must be a team player
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must have high level of confidentiality and Integrity
• ¬Trustworthy and Honest
• Must be a team player and
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send a written application via email. Your application should consist of a cover letter and a detailed CV. Please send e-mail applications, with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to [email protected]
16th May 2022