Purpose of the role:
To assist the sous chef and head chef to prepare variety of cakes, bread, rolls, pastries and biscuits following the tradition and modern method.
- Ensure that the menu items are prepared on time.
- Ensure that the kitchen and work area is clean at all times.
- Must be able to prepare all sauces.
- Ensure proper storage of all raw and baked products.
- Ensure that all perishable products are kept in safe manner and away from other products.
- Ensure that all the vegetables are packed, sliced and prepares for services.
- Comply with food hygiene, safety and health protocols.
- Ability to safely use equipment.
- Full grade 12 school certificate.
- Diploma in food production or relative field.
Experience and skills:
- At least 2 -3 years work experience in a reputable establishment organisation.
- Sober character and open minded with a positive attitude.
- Must be physically fit and great stamina.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Safety conscious.
- Proven team player with acceptable verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on company website: