Part-Time Lab Scientist
Jobs at:Center for Family Health Research in Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Part-Time Lab Scientist – REF LABJUL2021
The CFHRZ is looking for lab scientists to work in the Lusaka laboratory.
The ideal qualifications for this role are listed below.
• Must have Laboratory Science or Biomedical Science Degree from a reputable university.
• Must have the ability to learn new procedures and follow standard operating procedures whilst adhering to Good Clinical Laboratory Practices.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to understand and handle complex testing.
• HPCZ registration will be an added advantage. Candidates who are not yet fully registered are still encouraged to apply.
• A background working in GCLP compliant research laboratories will be an added advantage. The successful applicant will still undergo GCLP training at the site.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the following:
1. Cover letter
2. CV with traceable references
3. Academic qualifications
4. Relevant Certifications
All of the documents above should be combined into a single PDF file. In the subject line of the email, indicate the reference code (LABJUL2021) for this advert. Short-listed applicants should expect a written and practical examination.
The deadline for application is midnight of 25 July 2021 .