At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
- The Operator, ADT will be responsible for safely operating equipment on which he/she is trained on and permitted while ensuring the safety of self and others
- The suitable candidate will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Follow operating manuals and general signage
- Avoid spillage on the mine roads
- Refrain from running on spillages to avoid tyre damage
- Ensure good house-keeping
- Make certain that the check-list is completed and submitted
- Report all defects on a machine and care for the machine
- Be fit for work and care for others.
- Execute correct instructions from the respective supervisor and laid down procedure and regulations.
- Other duties as instructed by the Supervisor
- Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent.
Must be mentally and physically fit.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in field.
To apply for this job please visit firstquantum.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .