Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To lead the core Operations of the company in the continuous review and improvement of performance throughout the company. To develop and implement strategies in line with the company business plan, enhancing organisational capability as a recognised leader in secure solutions provision.
The Ideal Candidate:
• South African security legislation
• G4S Operational Policy and procedures
• G4S HR Policy and procedures
• Health and Safety legislation
• Creating Change and Innovation
• Driving Superior Performance
• Leading Professionally and with Integrity
• Communication (Written and Verbal)
• Awareness of Market Environment
• Setting Strategic Direction
• Engaging and Inspiring People
• Focus on the Customer
• Customer Thinking
• Collaborating and Co-operating
• Relationship Building
• Managing Conflict
• B Comm, MBA
• 10 to 15 years’ senior management experience
About The Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
• We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
• We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
• We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.