We are looking for a talented ONSITE TECHNICIAN to join our team specializing in SERVICE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in KITWE, COPPERBELT, ZAMBIA.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs.
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in the field.
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor.
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens. Identifies additional service opportunities with customer. Completes training in line with skill and business requirements.
- Maintains service vehicle and tools for cleanliness and proper operation. Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to site management and to their supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred)
- Vocational diploma from relevant technical institution
- Intermediate level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products
- Locally valid driving permit
Zambia-Copperbelt-Kitwe-Zambia, Kitwe, Distributor Branch
Recruitment Job Type
Dec 2, 2021, 3:35:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit cummins.taleo.net .