Jobs at:Dangote Cement Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• In charge of Nursing Care services of the First AID Centre
• Advising the Senior Clinical Officer on Health, Hygiene and HIV matters
• Managing the day to day running of the First AID Centre
• Provide Medical and Nursing Care and management of medical/surgical conditions of all Contractors and Dangote employees.
• Ensure the First AID Centre is kept clean at all times.
• Manage Medical and Surgical stocks prudently
• Maintain stock record cards of equipment and supplies.
• Ensure Medical/Legal compliance is well followed and adhered to at all time.
• Ensure high standard of confidentiality as regards to client’s personal information and records.
• Facilitate Medical check-ups for all employees at Occupation Health Management Board in Kitwe.
• Minimum of five (3) years relevant work experience with at least one (1) year in a busy Private company.
• Diploma/Certificate in Nursing.
• Medical Insurance Cover
• In-House Pension Scheme
• Quarterly Production Bonus
• Life Assurance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.