Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders.
We offer a range of 13 month long paid fellowship roles with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader.
Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement!
Global Health Corps (GHC) together with its partners is inviting self-driven, passionate, young professionals with diverse skill sets and experiences to apply for global health positions for our 2022-2023 fellowship class. These include a diverse range of high-impact roles with organizations on the front lines of health equity in Zambia. Unless otherwise stated, these are Lusaka based positions, some requiring extensive travel out of Lusaka.
Global Health Corps is currently recruiting for the following fellowship roles in Zambia:
- Communications Specialist- Afya Mzuri
- Marketing and Fundraising Specialist- Afya Mzuri
- Resource Mobilisation Officer- Bracing Health & Social Protection Systems for Sustainability
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Research Officer- Bracing Health & Social Protection Systems for Sustainability
- Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships Officer- Family Health Trust
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- Family Health Trust
- Research Promotion Officer- National Health Research Authority
- Research Capacity Building Officer- National Health Research Authority
- Monitoring and Evaluation Fellow- National Organisation for Women in Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation
- Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships Fellow- National Organisation for Women in Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation
- Community Health Specialist- On Call Africa
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Specialist (MEALS)- On Call Africa
- Malaria Program Officer, MACEPA-PATH
- Communications Officer, MACEPA- PATH
- Malaria Program Officer, Digital Community Health- PATH
- Program Officer- Young Women in Action
- Public Health Analyst- Zambia National Public Health Institute
- Strategic Information Analyst- Zambia National Public Health Institute
Fellowship benefits include a living stipend, housing, health insurance, trainings, access to advisors and much more.
No prior health or international experience is necessary!
Applications opened on December 3rd 2021, will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will close in January 12th 2022. Early application is highly encouraged.
To apply for this job please visit ghcorps.org .