At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Manage the collection, storage, analysis and usage of Heath information with appropriate technology in order to measure impact of Health programs.
- Setting up monitoring and evaluation system for Health programs.
- Spear head the development and implementation M&E plan
- Develop data collection tools for workplace and collaborate with District Health Information in data collection activities at support Clinics
- Coordinate data processing, including data analysis, transfer, verification and cleaning
- Be able to communicate M&E findings both internally to external partners
- Set up and manage M&E database
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report, and when required.
- Programming the developed collection tools into CAPI software
- Continues maintenance of the developed data management software
- Participate in capacity building on data management at workplace and in the supported Clinics
- Participate effectively in the production and dissemination of health materials and information in order to promote awareness of good Health in the workforce and in the public.
- Monitors and evaluates regularly, the impact of health programs embarked on by First Quantum Minerals Health Department
- Undertake timely preparation of sectional budget in order to facilitate acquisition of financial resources
- Plan and manage effectively, the utilization of financial and material resources
- Undertake timely, research activities in order to generate information
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Social Science
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Experience in Health Management Information Systems(HMIS), Data analysis and Health Information Communication.
- Experience in development and maintenance of paperless data management platforms.
To apply for this job please visit firstquantum.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .