Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Jobs at:Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER
The Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia (CMMB-Z) is a faith-based local organisation whose mission is to provide long-term, co-operative medical and development aid to communities affected by poverty and healthcare issues. CMMB is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals with relevant experience for the following position aimed at contributing to CMMB’s strategic vision in the Programs Department.
Job Title: M&E Manager
Reporting to: Country Director
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will provide leadership and coordination in the design, monitoring, evaluation and strategy development for CMMB Zambia to ensure alignment with the Global strategies. The M&E Manager will provide technical leadership to develop project frameworks, plans and indicators to capture performance results and provide effective, accurate and timely monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all project activities.
Key Duties: –
• Lead the development of M&E plans and coordinate implementation of M&E activities
• Oversee the implementation of Performance Monitoring Plans (PMPs) to capture project performance and results.
• Develop quality control systems and mechanisms for proper management of data/information
• Support management and accountability through routine, collection and reporting of accurate information that confirms status of program activities based on the Logframes.
• Ensure programs are evaluated at regular intervals and assist in organisational learning; including conducting of baseline surveys and implementing evaluation dissemination plans.
• Build capacity of staff in M&E and spearhead development of monitoring tools.
• Ensure data quality assessments are regularly conducted across projects.
• Provide guidance and direction in the development of M&E plans for funding strategies and the integration of multiple funding streams.
Required qualifications, attributes and skills
• A Master’s Degree in Statistics, Demography, M&E , Public Health, Project Management, or any related field.
• Solid M&E experience in the development context and demonstrated experience in managing social research projects across multiple stakeholders.
• Proven experience in designing and implementing M&E systems and tools in development projects.
• At least Seven or more years of experience in M&E on donor funded projects.
• Experience in supporting and monitoring field-based programs in the country.
• Good command of data analysis tools like Strata, SPSS and excel.
• Ability to write, clearly, coherently and articulate complex issues.
• Good team leading skills and ability to design and coordinate surveys.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters with copies of their most recent curriculum vitaes with at least three traceable references to [email protected] .The closing date for receiving applications is 19th January,2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.