We are looking for a skilled leader/administrator who can oversee the development of the medical practice from the ground up, including the hiring of staff, furnishing the facility, purchasing medical supplies, and developing the office and medical management procedures. Most importantly, the Medical Administrator will be responsible to guide the program through the requirements of ZEMA and HPCZ to attain full licensing of Hope Clinic.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Healthcare Management, or related field
- Satisfactory completion of at least five years of relevant work in the medical sector
- Exemplary Christian character and active in a local Christian church
- A proven leader/administrator who can both develop and manage the Medical Clinic
- Effective communicator, creative problem-solver, collaborative decision-maker
- Interested candidates should send an application no later than May 15, to the persons listed below. Candidate interviews will begin as soon as applications have been received. To ensure consideration for the position, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.
Applicants should send the following in a single pdf file:
- A letter of application, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the Medical Administrator position at Breath of Heaven Children’s Ministries, not to exceed two pages.
- A statement describing your leadership style, not to exceed one page.
- A current résumé not to exceed two pages.
- A one-page list of references with current addresses, phone numbers and email addresses
- Two letters of reference: one from your supervisor and one from your pastor or other personal reference.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: