- Lead shift gang in performing maintenance and repair duties for the plant.
- Ensure that all aspects of work are done in compliance with safety laid down procedures and standards.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and service facilities, machinery and equipment and perform or make recommendations regarding maintenance and repair activities.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance checks and servicing on equipment by implementing maintenance schedules.
- Perform corrective mechanical maintenance by troubleshooting the cause of malfunctions using visual inspection and precision measuring and testing instruments and replacing or repairing broken parts.
- Rebuild equipment as needed; disassemble and clean item; order replacement parts and repair mechanical malfunctions; reassemble and test items.
- Work with engineers as needed in order to complete assignments; provide inputs as requested regarding the design, installation and maintenance of systems.
- Operate and maintain variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Prepare reports, forms, correspondence and related documentation regarding assigned operations in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Engineers from time to time.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience,
- Advanced Certificate or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .