Jobs at:Mabiza Resources Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Within Zambia , Southern Province , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 80kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Role: Mechanical Fitter
Reporting: Mechanical Foreman
Job Purpose: To keep all fixed machine/equipment in various departments in good order and in compliance with the safety standards.
• Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and in compliance with legislation.
• Ensuring that all fixed plant Infrastructure work operations are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives.
• Ensuring all procedures, processes, and systems in use in undertaking fixed plant works are in line with company policy direction.
• Ensuring that all tools and equipment are well secured, in good order and available for use.
• Ensure that clarification is done before a task is completed.
• Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined up tasks.
• Ensuring that all fixed plant equipment commissioning, service, maintenance, and repair are executed to the highest acceptable standards.
• Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard.
• Accurate reporting
• Completion of checklists and work orders with accurate details of findings
• Ensure proper handovers of equipment to operations are done upon completion of task.
Skills & Qualifications: –
• Craft certificate in Mechanical fitting
• Fitter should enjoy technical work and possess excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Experience in pipe fitting for both civil and mining industry and able to interpret circuits diagrams.
• Member of EIZ
• Experience in pump, conveyors, crushers repairs and mining equipment maintenance
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
MRL offers equal employment opportunity. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to:
Human Resources Business Partner
Mabiza Resources Limited
Or email your application and C.V. to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20th July 2021