Facilitate in the preparation of foods, cooler, freezer; packing of food and overseeing the preparation, presentation of meals, preparation of Meal Reports and sending mails.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- Minimum qualification of at least grade 12, and 2-years’ experience in catering industry, A Certificate in Computer and food production will be an added advantage.
- Strong IT skills, Must be familiar with Excel, word and Email.
- Handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Able to show initiative and have good interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with personnel from other Departments
- Able to facilitate Meal preparation in a large kitchen brigade
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations.
Method of Application
If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter, and CV with references, to the following email addresses or drop your application letter with CV at the ATS Kalumbila Human Resources Office. If you don’t hear from us within 30 days consider your application unsuccessful.