Our client is a fast-moving organization looking for a talented and qualified Marketing Officer to join their team.
The qualified candidate must ensure marketing, member , member retention and branding plans are implemented and resourced to grow the membership and maximize brand visibility and increase brand value.
As a marketing executive, they will also research sales competition. Our client is a reputable company offering a great learning opportunity to right candidate.
- Professionally directing all marketing and branding activities through ensuring the development, enhancement and implementation of marketing and branding plans that support effective and efficient attainment of the business objectives and cater for its strategic direction and intent.
- Marketing and brand management
- Marketing strategy
- Customer service delivery
- Market intelligence
- Communication & media
- People management
- University degree/diploma in any relevant field
- 5 to 7 years work experience in marketing and a holder of a recognized marketing and sales
- Knowledge of the medical equipment supply and demand field would be an added advantage
- Holder of a clean driving license
- Computer literacy
- Selling and communications and marketing ability
- Must be a dedicated sales pusher
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Good negotiation and selling skills
- Working knowledge of PC and Word/Excel
- Be a fast learner, have enthusiasm, initiative and desire to succeed, have Good public relations and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, dynamic and a self-starter
- Ability to write basic and technical reports and be able to present to management and customers.
- Be a team player
If you meet the started, please send your Letter and CV to . Clearly indicate the position you are applying for as the subject line and use your full name as the name for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.