Jobs at:Palabana Dairy Cooperative Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You should be able to maintain:
• Professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural sector.
• Analyzing existing operations, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements to the Board of the cooperative society
• Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery
• Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
• Prepare budgets and financial reports.
• Ensuring all vendors and regulatory payment are made in time
• Diploma in business management or accounting, or equivalent.
• Management experience would be a plus.
• A passion for agriculture
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
• Super communication and interpersonal skils.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applications must be sent to [email protected] .
The closing date for receiving the applications is 15 October 2021.
P.O Box 50199