Jobs at:Dazzling Dental Clinic and Medicare
Deadline of this Job:
27 March 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dazzling Dental Clinic & Medicare a female lead, Zambian owned, dynamic dental health service provider of high quality general and specialized dentistry using the highest technology possible to provide the finest dental care.
We are committed to provide a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients and strive to foster patient relationship based on mutual trust, excellent customer service and the best patient care available.
DAZZLING DENTAL CLINIC AND MEDICARE wishes to fill the position indicated below. Interested applicants who meet the required competences are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be expected to have demonstrable competencies relevant to the job.
Main Purpose of Job
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join our unique family as LEAD RECEPTIONIST to coordinate and oversee activities of the front office and front office team members to ensure compassionate and professional care for patients and effective and efficient front office workflow.
Lead Receptionist responsibilities include schedule, reschedule, or cancel patients’ dental appointments as required. They perform all administrative duties necessary to ensure that dental practice is running smoothly. To be successful in this role, They should have previous experience with front office management administration and a flair for paying attention to detail and multitasking. They will also need to have experience working as an Executive Assistant, being responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives in the company. You will prioritize emails and phone calls and arrange meetings and business events.
• Lead front office Team and coordinate their activities for all clinics
• Performing front office/Receptionist /administrative duties.
• Communicating with medical insurance providers to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
• Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of other front office staff
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
Qualification and Experience
• Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels or equivalent with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
• Degree /Diploma Business Management, Administration, Commerce
• 2yrs Work experience as a Receptionist or Office manager
• 2 years Experience as an Executive Assistant
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Customer Service Certification
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Affiliation membership
• Valid manual vehicle drivers license
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Your application letter should be accompanied by a CV and copies of relevant certificates and should also specify your contact address and telephone number(s).
Application letters should be addressed to:
Head Operations and Administration
Dazzling Dental Clinic & Medicare
Nangwenya Road, off Addis Ababa Drive, Rhodespark
P.O. Box 31777
The closing date of receipt of applications is Tuesday, 27th March, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
ANY FORM OF LOBBYING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AND ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS INDICATED ABOVE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]