GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re hiring for We’re hiring for a
Key Account Manager-Crop Protection Zambia
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As Key Account Manager You Will Be Responsible For
- Growth of CP business in the respective sectors or crop segments- Turnover and Bottomline growth
- Develop marketing and sales strategies for the respective territory or area of operation.
- Execute all the marketing and sales activities in the region
- Gather market information and intelligence for Corteva
- Establish and build relationship with respective categories of stakeholders that help Corteva business thrive.
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
The CP function is developing and growing market share for crop protection products in the region. As part of the strategy we would like to increase our interaction with farmers and stakeholders to enable us to grow the business. We are shifting from distributors led product development model to get more involved on the daily activities that entails leading the product and market development concepts.
- Lead sales operations within the territory or area allocated as per the set targets
- Develop and execute business plan in line with Corteva strategy.
- Support existing partners and establish new partnerships and steward growth plans for the business.
- Responsible for demos and field days in the respective region.
- Collect and share all relevant market information and data for the respective area and related business
Key Stakeholders And Interactions
- Commercial / Country Teams
- Biology Team/Leaders
- Regulatory Team/Leaders
- Seed Business Team/Leaders
- Government Affairs/Communication Team/Leaders
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Relevant degree preferably in agriculture or life sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience working with farmers and developing products
- Demonstrated success in building new markets for products or services
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and adopt new things and ways of doing business
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to work in a team and for the team
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international travel and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
To apply for this job please visit careers.corteva.com .