- Perform schedule preventive maintenance or called unplanned maintenance and report machine availability outcome to Section Head and update history.
- Receive assigned maintenance schedule and request for spares needed to effect repairs from stores.
- Document maintenance history of all plant & equipment and report materials consumption, tools, man hours & skills utilized to HOD.
- Document maintenance activity report for the attention of the HOD as the case may be.
- Perform trend analysis of shift reports and determine machine’s post-maintenance performance.
- Power report generation of the plant equipment.
- Track and compare performance of repaired machine against planned target. Ensure MTBF of elect equipment in the plant.
- Energy saving activities/ initiatives in the plant.
- Planning of spares required for the plant elect equipment with the guidance of the HOD.
- Inventory control and maintenance cost monitoring.
- Carry out on-the-job training for technicians in the field of Electrical technology.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics and Automation.
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .