Dangote Industries Zambia Ltd
Senior Chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professionals in the following disciplines:
Participate in implementing DCP approved internal Audit controls by reviewing operational and financial controls.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to complete all assigned audits to the group as per the audit plan and time and undertake special reviews to add value to the business.
- Proactively seek and ensure that required CPE training hours are obtained during the year.
- Help create an environment for growth and better understanding among team members.
- Support top Audit Management to update policies and procedures and ensure updates are done when changes are agreed with Management and formally communicated.
- Perform or assist with incident investigations as required and ensure prompt communication of recommendations to all concerned parties.
- Support in the execution of approved corrective action to prevent future incidents.
- Assist in the formulation of the annual risk based audit plan.
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience.
- CIA/ZICA qualification an added advantage.
- Membership of IIA and/or ZICA.
Skills and Competencies:
- Adequate knowledge of the cement and manufacturing industry.
- Ability to champion internal controls and mitigation initiatives.
- Ability to adequately analyse an incident and provide valuable solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
- Flexibility to execute assignments in other sister companies in Africa
- The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The General Manager HR& Admin and send them to the email below:
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY in Microsoft word format as ONE document.
Position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “Internal Audit Specialist” or “Internal Audit Analyst”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.