Ice Cream Specialist | Zambia Lusaka | New Ice Cream Factory
We are looking for experienced ICE CREAM SPECIALIST to join the team of new opening Ice Cream Factory based in Lusaka, Zambia.
This is a very new concept and will include sales of ice cream over counter as well as commercially distributed.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills
- Deep understanding of ice cream production cycle
- Creative with flavors and textures
- Immaculate Quality Control
- Very good knowledge of operating ice cream production machines
- Packaging and storing
- Distribution channels
- Ability to manage a team of employees
- Stock control product orders, waste management, portioning
- Health and Safety policies
Experience Required From Ice Cream Specialist
- At least 3 years experience in ice cream production establishment
- Experience in product development is a must
- Experience in Quality Control
- Formal qualification in Food Production or similar
Start: approximate start will be around May / June 2021
This is CONTRACT position the length will be discussed during the interview.
- Basic salary will be discussed during the interview
- Accommodation will be provided
- Meals on duty will be provided
- Visa will be arranged
- Joining flight to Zambia
- Additional benefits might be added to the package, based on candidates needs.
To apply for Ice Cream Specialist | Zambia Lusaka | New Ice Cream Factory , please send a copy of your CV in WORD document with detailed experience in ice cream production, recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specializing exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobplacements.com .