Vacancy title: Human Resources Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Human Resources ]
Jobs at:Mansa Sugar Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To co-ordinate and implement the Human Resources Administrative policies and Reward Administration.
The incumbent shall be responsible:
• Support the HRM in the implementation of human resources management as per business plan
• Be the first point of contact as HR Relationship officer for all departments
• Prepares staff contracts and ensures that they are compliant with both MSL policies and Statutory requirements
• Administrate the digital HR system and maintain orderly records of all personnel both digitally and physically and provide reports for management decisions
• Works with HRM to ensure communication is cascaded to all staff on human resources issues
• Carry out recruitment, induction, performance appraisals, contract compliance, renewals and exits
• Manages MSL payroll inputs
• Supports the development and implementation of the Occupational Health & safety management system including ; risk management, incident management & injury management.
• Carry out staff training needs assessment, coordinate and evaluate staff learning, training and development programs in line with the MSL Talent development Manual
• To administer staff leave and allowances
• To conduct exit interviews and suggest remedial measures if any
• Any other duties assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
• Minimum Diploma in Human Resource
• Must be a registered member of ZIHRM
• At least 3 years traceable experience preferably in a busy HRD set up
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Pleasant personality;
• Should be honest and reliable
• Effective negotiation skills
• Ready to work out side working hours.
• Good Organizational Ability
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications must send their curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates including current contact telephone numbers and two (02) traceable references to [email protected] with the subject, Human Resources Officer
• Selected individuals will be based in Chembe, Luapula province.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• All application to be sent before Friday, 25 November 2022