Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Manage all documentation related to the administration of staff contracts, benefits and maintain adequate records of all correspondence
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for new staff using pre-approved templates for the country program
- Maintain a database and monitor expiry dates of all staff contract, liaise with global HR and the employee’s line managers, and renew as and when necessary;
- Provide employee numbers and open individual files for new employees;
- Ensure there is job request in place, uploaded and approved in ICIMS before commencing any recruitment activities. Use appropriate media for advertising.
- Keep track of employee leave utilization for record keeping and accountability
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all staff related correspondence
- Prepare HR monthly reports and submit to the Regional HR Manager
- Manages and prepares data for Monthly, Weekly and ad hoc reports to the Regional HR Manager
- Liaise with the Regional HR Manager and Country Program Director to conduct manpower planning for each financial year
- Compile and assist with the shortlist of the candidates and invite short listed candidates for interviews.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to prepare interview questions and prepare interview summaries after each interview.
- Participate in Interviews as and when necessary.
- Ensure reference checks are carried out before offer letters are issued out.
- Ensure timely submission of recruitment information to the Regional HR Manager
- Assist the Regional HR Manager in the management of staff benefits
- Regularly and promptly, address queries from managers and staff on their benefits.
- Prepare and communicate any payroll changes with Regional HR Manager, global HR and finance liaisons on or before 9th of every month
- Support the implementation of identified staff training, development activities and Process staff development requests including education reimbursement requests and submit to the Regional HR Manager for approval
- Assists in researching and collecting data to inform HR decisions and strategy when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected] .