A Human Resource Manager is wanted for a renowned manufacturing company in Ndola. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading human resource initiatives including employee engagement, leadership effectiveness, culture change, staffing, talent development, performance management, compensation, policy compliance, employee relations, and communications
- Provide professional HR support to departmental heads on all employee matters
- Establish effective business partnerships across the business to ensure adequate HR support to all departments
- Keep abreast of legislative developments and periodically advise the management accordingly
- Liaise with other HR stakeholders within the market to deliver value to the company
- Facilitate recruitment and placement of quality staff to support business processes
- Prepare and administer employee contracts as directed from time to time
- Take a lead role in the on-boarding / orientation process for all staff ensuring that all new recruits
- Ensure maintenance of harmonious working relations through effective communication with staff, their supervisors and/or representatives
- Effectively communicate information on policy related matters to all employees.
- Ensure compliance will all regulations of the health and safety act make the working environment safe and hospitable for all
- Establish and chair the health and safety committee to meet legislative requirements and contribute to the management of employee safety
- Initiate payroll changes to ensure accurate capture of employee benefits and recoveries
- Maintain up to date staff flies and records
- Compile and submit monthly reports of all activities handled
- Liaise with other HR stakeholders within the market to deliver value to the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .