Human Capital Senior Associate
Jobs at:Enko Education
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Enko Education, human resources (HR) is focused on understanding what people need to deliver their mission and what is crucial for the growth of the network. If you’re a people-person looking to evolve in a very vibrant environment which will challenge both your creativity and your rigour in the exciting world of HR within the education industry, this is the best place to dive in. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations while designing strong HR sustainable tools and systems.
The HC Senior Associate will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important processes in the field of employee life cycle management, compensation and benefits management and performance management. . The Human Senior Associate structures the domain of Human Capital within Enko Education. S/he designs, develops and implements processes and products and ensures compliance to internal standards and external legislation at all times and throughout the group. S/he ensures adequate and timely reporting on HR Data and uses analysis of HR data for supporting strategic group choices and individual schools
At Enko Education we understand that our business thrives when our personnel thrive, and that starts by hiring the right HR professionals.
Objectives of this Role
• Assist in developing and executing people procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for school’s operations
• Participate in development of HR systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
• Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
• Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organisation as a whole, and to improve employee experience
• Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
• Ensure the buy-in of HR processes and products by school operations, by managing change and promoting HR products added-value.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Contracts & Amendments for the Central Office + School Leadership
• Keep Employment Contracts Library up to date and improve them when needed
• Accompany and monitor Objective Setting process (Scorecards)
• Accompany and monitor the Performance Appraisal process
• Prepare & Organise Comp & Ben Calibration sessions
• Maintain and update HR Reference Documents, templates and’ how to’
• Keep HR Dashboards up to date and accurate
• Respond to reporting requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Process Monthly Payroll and manage Employee database
• Management of the medical insurance contract for the platform
• Feed budget tracker with all necessary data from payroll
• Manage the employment cost budget exercise across the network by guiding HoS/FO & supporting the CPO during budgeting process
• Design, promote and roll-out the HC products communication plan
• Train teams on some managerial aspects of their mission included on performance management
Skills and Qualifications
• Master degree in HR, business, or a related field
• 3 to 5 years of HRBP experience
• Bilingual french/english (ability to fluently talk, run meetings, write and read).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
• Details-oriented and reliable in terms of respect of deadlines
• Assertiveness or leadership posture
• Resourceful, creative, problem-solving aptitudes
• Advanced knowledge of Google suite including an advanced mastery of google sheets and comfortable learning ability of new technical systems as needed
Preferred Qualifications and aptitudes
• Proven experience working in an HR department
• Natural interpersonal and communication skills (perfect writing communication skill)
• Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
• Knowledge of HR laws and regulations in few african countries (southern, west and central)
• Hard working and flexibility.
What’s next ?
1. A holistic discovery conversation with someone in the HR team to confirm the degree of correlation between your aspirations, profile and role
2. A focused conversation about understanding your skills: technical and behavioural
3. A case study
4. A career interview with your future manager to discuss your past experiences and motivation
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing group of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed innovative programmes leading to globally recognized and sought-after qualifications. Since the opening of its first school in Yaoundé, Enko Education has established an African group of 13 international schools in 9 countries in Africa. More than 3,000 students from primary to secondary benefit from international education at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools on the continent. We provide individualised counselling to our learners to support them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
The Enko Education model has already yielded outstanding results with graduates currently enrolled in some of the most prestigious universities worldwide such as Yale College in the USA, Sciences Po and Ecole Polytechnique in France and the University of Toronto in Canada.
We are financially supported by international development institutions and funds including Proparco, I&P, BIO Invest, Oiko Credit and Liquid Africa.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit enkoeducation.applytojob.com.