Job Description | HR & Operations Assistant
Impact Enterprises International, a technology company providing outsourced support services based in Chipata, Zambia, is looking for an exceptional candidate to manage project success and deliver exceptional quality to our clients.
Impact Enterprises provides valuable employment for high school and college graduates in Zambia. We are a for-profit social enterprise delivering world-class outsourcing services such as web research, content moderation, order management, and data entry. Launched in June 2013, we are seeking to become the premier outsourcing company in Africa.
Based in Chipata, we partner with international marketing, software, and consumer companies and universities to support their operations. All tasks are overseen by the Managing Director. Internal training and workshops help develop the skills of all employees during their employment, allowing them to progress to new tasks over time. Visit our website to learn more: www.impactenterprises.org.
Job Scope | Duties
- Support one or more of the human resource functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
- Support and coordinate organization-sponsored employee services and activities to increase employee engagement.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Managers and administers onboarding processes.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Acts as executive assistant to the Directors.
- Handles overall office administration including government mandatories, legalities, vendor relations, procurement, and other related tasks.
- Performs other related duties as required.
A more detailed job description will be provided upon the job offer.
The primary goal of the HR & Operations Assistant is to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. Ultimately, the HR & Operations Assistant will gain experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all company functions.
The candidate must meet all of the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or similar (a plus)
- Valid Zambian Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance no older than three months.
- Medical Clearance no older than three months.
Additional valuable qualifications include:
- Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Attention to Detail; Professional Appearance
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures
- Customer Service skills
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.com .