HEMM Maintenance Engineer (Wheel Mounted)
Jobs at:Dangote Cement Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
12 September 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Attend major repairs (Overhauling and Repairs) of Mining Machineries
• Inspect hydraulic, engine and transmission system of all Mining Machineries
• Reading of hydraulic and transmission system flow diagrams and trouble shooting
• Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
• Report and relate activities to the Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
• Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
• Overhaul Engine transmission, hydraulic pump, cylinders and other major assemblies
• Generate and analyzing of reports
• Conversant with MS Office
• Ensure all scheduled and corrective maintenance are carried out as at when due
• Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and other related field of study.
• Minimum of 9 years related job experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 108
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.