Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Manager
Jobs at:Vivo Energy Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To drive the implementation of strategic HSSE objectives, manage the implementation of country HSSE goals and support the Operating Unit to achieve business success through HSSE excellence.
• Develop and track HSSE Plans and recommending to line appropriate corrective actions for non-conformity.
• Implement the HSSE initiatives and strategy, including the areas of proactive road safety, contractor management and HSSE competency.
• Support Business Managers in HSSE reporting, and data assurance.
• Implement HSSE critical incident reporting guidelines and support line in incident reporting, investigation and Remedial Action Plan (RAP) implementation.
• Support accident incident Investigations using various tools and cascade learning across the Business.
• Prepare periodic performance reports and assist Business Managers in tracking HSSE performance and KPIs.
• Co-ordinate and assist the Line Managers to complete Health Risk Assessments (HRA) and meet other requirements for Minimum Health Management Standards.
• Develop audit schedules in line with Country and Group HSSE Managers' directions and coordinate HSSE audits as required.
• Track progress of the RAP for the Annual HSSE Business Assurance Letter and assist business managers in preparing the annual HSSE letter.
• Providing Emergency Response Support for the Operating Units and Acting as the Emergency Response.
• Plan and Coordinate drills for emergencies including medical emergencies.
• Carrying out facility Audits of business sites and contractors.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Degree in Engineering, Health and Safety or related disciplines
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in HSSE management.
• Knowledge of Crisis Management & Contingency Planning Procedures
• Self-motivated and driven
• Good people/ interpersonal skills
• Advanced Communication skills
• Advanced Negotiation skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please send us your applications (CV and cover letter) by 21st July 2021 . Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click here to apply.