Health And Safety Officer
Jobs at:Allterrain Services Group
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Allterrain Services Group-Zambia, Africa’s leading Catering service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambians with proven performance to fill the existing vacant positions at our Lusaka and Ndola projects in Zambia as listed below;
Health And Safety Officer - Munali Nickle Mine
The HSE Officer’s primary duty will be to implement all Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S), Environmental and Food Safety policies and procedures within areas under the jurisdiction as well as ensuring continuous training of all staff in OH&S, Environment and Food Safety
They will be responsible and accountable for the below but not limited to the following areas:
• Carry out weekly audits on all ATS Owned and hired vehicles
• Ensure all staff onsite wear proper PPE at all times
• update all paperwork and ensure the HSE filing system is in place at the project site
• Carry out weekly internal audits, follow up on corrective and preventive measures and ensure they are closed out.
• Train all staff in food safety, hazard identification and reporting, carry out supplier audits and ensure all procurement is from approved suppliers.
Qualifications & Experience
• A minimum of diploma in Health and safety and traceable 3 years’ work experience in the hospitality industry.
• Creative, self-motivated, proactive?and?confident
• Creative and able to be innovative
• Experience managing?a?diverse?team and?strong?willingness to build?capacity of local staff
• Knowledge in Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and Food safety
• Strong?verbal and?written communication skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter, curriculum vitae, copies of your qualifications and Indicate location applying for in the subject line. Send to the Human Resource Officer on [email protected] not later than 4th May 2022.. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.